Our professional and skilled Occupational Therapists treat individuals who are experiencing functional limitations in "self-care" skills and ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) which include:
- Increased Safety Awareness
- Meal Preparation
- Fine & Gross Motor Control
- Community Reintegration Skills
- Education on Adaptive Equipment
- Use of Self-Help Aids
- Energy Conservation
- Cognitive Skills
- Work Skill Techniques
- Preparation for Home Management Tasks
Contact us now for more info on occupational therapy!
To arrange for a personal tour of our facility and a free consultation "click here" or call 301-665-8700.